Re: [platform-swt-dev] Mixing SWT and AWT/Swing

Yes, that question does come up quite often.  I'd advise searching through the newsgroup since several examples have been posted there.  The newsgroup is a better place to ask usage questions, whereas this mailing list is appropriate for questions pertaining to extending SWT, porting it to another platform, or fixing SWT bugs.

That said, I do think the SWT developer resources page could use some info or snippets regarding SWT/AWT integration.  You'll see the start of the SWT FAQ and snippet list here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/dev.html.

David
 --
David Whiteman