[platform-swt-dev] Need workaround for Windows Tree

If I have a Windows Tree with absolutely nothing selected, disposing a
TreeItem causes that Item's parent or one of its siblings to get selected.
Can this be prevented?

For GEF, this problem was recently worsened by the fact that when the
selection changes in the Outline, we are now *scrolling* to the same object
in the graphical view.  This is a great feature when the user causes the
selection, but not as a bogus side-effect.

The graphical proximity of objects don't match their outline proximity, so
the graph view is jumping around randomly when you do a delete.

You can reproduce this in the JDT by selecting a member in the outline view
and doing a delete.  The enclosing TreeItem (The declaring class) gets
selected, and the editor is scrolled to the beginning of the Type
declaration, jumping from wherever it was.

Back to the top