RE: Re: [platform-swt-dev] OSX Port

Luke,

Has anyone else noticed that the space key doesn't work in OSX Eclipse?

That is a left-over of my attempts to get the code assist trigger Control-Space to work (which seems to be a problem on the Mac since the space is reserved for switching between input methods?) However, you can easily fix the problem by commenting out line 141 in KeyTable in Display.java
as follows:

	// {49,				0x20},	// space

With this fix entering a space works (and triggering code assists must be done via the menu action
anyways).

And remember: I'm not self-hosted yet, so don't use MacOS X Eclipse for productive development...

Thanks,
--andre

Back to the top