RE: Re: [platform-swt-dev] OSX Port

Un-woohoo (well, not all of it).

Has anyone else noticed that the space key doesn't work in OSX Eclipse?
Puts a bit of a dampener on using it unfortunately ;-)

I haven't checked 20020418 on any other platforms yet, so it _could_ be a
general issue.  Seems a bit unlikely though given the newness of the OSX
support.

Luke

Back to the top