Re: [platform-swt-dev] Q's about adding new function to SWT: transparent regions

...such as Display.setCursorLocation(Point).  Thanks. I'll be using this
one soon!

Any Win32 experts out there want to add Anti-alias, Mitre, and End-Caps
hints to GC?

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Mike Wilson            |
|         |           <mcq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>    |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           platform-swt-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           04/16/2002 07:56 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           platform-swt-dev       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  Re: [platform-swt-dev] Q's about adding new function to SWT: transparent  regions                                           |

There are other things which have been added which were not available on
all platforms. This would be done in the same way: as a HINT which had a
return value that indicated whether or not the operation succeeded.

McQ.

Back to the top