Re: [platform-swt-dev] Q's about adding new function to SWT: transparent regions

Understood. I was just trying to indicate that he needed to make sure that any API he was proposing made sense across the various platforms. Implementations of that API can come later.

McQ.

Andre Weinand <weinand@xxxxxxx>

04/16/2002 01:57 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev