Re: [platform-swt-dev] Q's about adding new function to SWT: transparent regions

Hi,

Secondly, how much investigation have you done on this on other window systems? I know X supports non-rectangular windows, so I think you need to take a look at what that support looks like. I'd also check Photon, GTk, and Mac at the very least.

Would be no problem on the Mac (but there are probably more important things for me to do :-)

--andre

Back to the top