Re: [platform-swt-dev] OS/2 port of SWT

Search in the archives of this mailing list, and you will find the
following:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-swt-dev/msg00104.html

Also, search the archives of the eclipse.org newsgroup, and you will find
the following:
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.tools/msg16191.html

Perhaps the people who asked these questions would be willing to assist
you with your OS/2 port.

Carolyn

"Eli Krakovsky" <eli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
04/07/2002 04:27 PM