[platform-swt-dev] FocusGained, but in which direction

When my Canvas receives focus, I need to know if the user was possibly
doing a Shift+TAB to set focus on my Canvas.  The reason being that my
Canvas has its own focusable regions, and I need to traverse them in
Front-to-back or back-to-front order, depending on the traverse event
(which I can do).  However, the arrival of focus seems to not have a
direction, so I have to always start at the front even if the user is
trying to TAB backwards.

Back to the top