Re: [platform-swt-dev] Changes to GTK Font

Stick with GdkFonts... hmm.  Maybe I missed some really important stuff, but I can't find a way to implement our API on top of the GdkFont API...  like listing the fonts by certain criteria, or getting the name - in the 1.2 codebase, I use private fields to get to these... and even make X calls (to get the lists).

Havoc Pennington <hp@xxxxxxxxxx>

03/13/2002 04:51 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev