RE: [platform-swt-dev] Changes to GTK Font

The fonts is the spot that really hurts right now, so I'd like as much help from anybody who can help, as soon as they are able to help.

Steve and I are goind to discuss the shell resize issue; for now, just comment out the loop waiting for the size change.  Surely the current code is complete garbage, but we still didn't come to a concensus about how we are going to deal with the problem.

Jeffrey Morgan <Jeffrey.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

03/13/2002 05:15 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev