Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT on MacOS X: new version available

Hi,
I am having the same problem with ProjectBuilder as with the last drop.
Basically, PB crashes upon reaching ST.java.

On 8/3/02 3:08 pm, "Andre Weinand" wrote:

> If someone wants to contribute to these items please let us know!

At the end of this month I will be taking some time off and would like to
help. My experience with PB is virtually zero but I've been working with
Java for a number of years. I'd be happy to get involved but will need some
guidance.

channing
--
Channing Walton