[platform-swt-dev] Windows CE question

Hello,

I have successfully compiled SWT library (DLL) using Microsoft eMbedded
Visual C++ for MIPS HPC Pro (WCE 2.11) with minor modifications to *.h
and *.c files.

Most examples is running fine, but I have observed some strange
behaviors e.g. in org.eclipse.swt.widgets.FileDialog. Due to
bugs/changes in this version of Windows CE, struct.nFileOffset inside
open() method is returning 0 (instead of expected nonzero number)
resulting in runtime error.

My question is:
Should this be fixed somehow and if, where? In the DLL ( structs.c,
cacheOPENFILENAMEFids() ) or in Java code (FileDialog.java, open() )?
And then using platform specific code ( if (OS.IsWinCE) {...} ) or not?

Thanks.

David

Back to the top