Re: [platform-swt-dev] Problem building Win32 swt lib

We have seen this problem.

We compile against a fairly old version of the MSSDK and this is not a problem.  However, in newer versions of the MSSDK, this structure has been renamed and we get the error you are seeing.

We are going to fix our code so that it compiles with more recent versions of the MSSDK and we will post here to let you know when this is done.

I would tell you what version of the MSSDK we are currently compiling against except I don't know how to find this info out fom the header files.  If you would like to know the version and you know how to get the information, please instruct me.

Allen Wirfs-Brock <Allen_Wirfs-Brock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

29/01/2002 03:12 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev