Re: [platform-swt-dev] natives with project builder.

Andre,

I haven't removed WindowShade yet, but I do have an update.  When I just
run the Eclipse app that I built from the Finder it runs and I see a
window.  I do not have a menu, and I can only close with Force Quit.

If I run from PB, the window pops-up and goes away and I have these
messages in the console:

oops
handleRedraw!

Eclipse.app has exited due to signal 11 (SIGSEGV).

By the way, how do you run an app from PB without taking Build and Run?

Thanks

Mark

Back to the top