RE: [platform-swt-dev] Swing Integration

Just tried again (haven't tried since 20011219). Works fine now... Cool! (There's a vm arguments option in the PDE preferences.)

Sorry for the noise! Now let's see if my AWT peers work in a plugin!

Thanks!
-- Scott

I'm not sure what awt does to get/set this. I asked someone on the core team if there was some reason why properties defined on the command line would not get through to plugins and he didn't think there was.

McQ.

Back to the top