RE: [platform-swt-dev] Swing Integration

I'm not sure what awt does to get/set this. I asked someone on the core team if there was some reason why properties defined on the command line would not get through to plugins and he didn't think there was.

McQ.

"Scott Stanchfield" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/15/2002 08:38 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev