Re: [platform-swt-dev] MacOS X Port

> fink and Motif but I have only
> Lesstif and I have compatibility problems

What about OpenMotif?
Also, could you be more specific on the problems - may be I could help?

> eclipse on MacOS X

Wasn't it Darwin on x86, not the Mac?  On the actual physical Mac, I'm quite sure Eclipse/GTK will have major problems.  There are a bunch of ugly places where endianness matters :-(  (but Motif is fine)

Re: starting Eclipse:  you don't have to port the launcher, invoking java from teh command line will do.

Boris

Laurent Voillot <lvoillot@xxxxxxx>

01/14/2002 04:43 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev