Re: [platform-swt-dev] now available: full Swing and Java 2D integration with SWT/Eclipse

Leonard,

I'm just not sure why you posted to the developer list. If you want to talk about the technical aspects, then this is the place. If you want to announce a product, you should probably be on the newsgroup.

(btw, no offense was taken)

McQ.

Leonard Norrgard <lkn@xxxxxxx>

01/07/2002 12:42 PM