Re: [platform-swt-dev] MacOS X port status?

The biggest benefit of putting your code into eclipse.org is that it will be seen regularly by the SWT committers. This is a good way to get feedback quickly, which I suspect will be important, at least initially. The only problem with this is that, you can't put the code on eclipse.org without getting the port ok'ed by the PMC as was indicated a while back. This really does take a formal commitment by somebody to be the port lead.

Unrelated question: If I was going to go out and buy myself a Mac at home, what would be the cheapest one I could get that would be reasonable to work on the port?

McQ.

Maurice Parker <maurice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

11/27/2001 08:39 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev