Re: [platform-swt-dev] MacOS X port status?

Andre,
Because you are part of OTI/IBM the answer for you is special so I will need to send you email off line. For everyone else interested in contributing I would encourage you to continue to volunteer in this (or other) developer mailing lists.

Andre Weinand <weinand@xxxxxxx>

11/26/01 03:22 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev