Re: [platform-swt-dev] MacOS X port status?

Hi,
regarding my previous mail:

I couldn´t do any porting in the last week, since I had other things to do :-(

I downloaded maurice`s "Blackmoon" example, but it doesn´t work. No window is displayed. In the debugger the method NSApplication.nextEventMatchingMask doesn´t return. What did I wrong?
Could help me with this please?
The hanging debugger problem I solved myself. If the loop waits "FOREVER" to get an event ...
But I still don´t get a window with "Hello World" displayed.

The latter Events have to be some kind of NSEvent, but will use less resources (?).
 Not NSEvent, but NSNotification

martin

Back to the top