Re: [platform-swt-dev] MacOS X port status?

Hi,

I couldn´t do any porting in the last week, since I had other things to do :-(

I downloaded maurice`s "Blackmoon" example, but it doesn´t work. No window is displayed. In the debugger the method NSApplication.nextEventMatchingMask doesn´t return. What did I wrong?
Could help me with this please?

I have another question:
How do want to implement event handling?
Do you want to keep close to the win32 port and implement an Event[] as an EventQueue in Display and a list of listeners in widget?
Or do want to use the event queue of OS X?

The latter Events have to be some kind of NSEvent, but will use less resources (?).

martin

Back to the top