Re: [platform-swt-dev] MacOS X port status?

Hi Ringo,

I am just waiting till the week end before we tally up the vote. It seems there is substantial interest in doing the CarbonSWT port. However I do feel that Cocoa is an option that should be considered. I think we need to work out the details of how the two approaches would map to SWT and conclude firmly which approach is the best. I still do feel that Carbon would map best to SWT. And I am willing to devote time (a day or two a week) to detailing how well it maps. Could some one else do the same for Cocoa?

Cheers
Suhail