Re: [platform-swt-dev] eclipse Linux 390 --Error: Widget has zero width and/or height

Stephen,

The packages named *internal.win32 are not for use on Linux, so you won't be able to use that version of Cursor.java.  I am assuming you want the version of the Cursor class found in the motif directory.

David
--
David Whiteman
OTI Raleigh