Re: [platform-swt-dev] gtk port

"Carolyn MacLeod/OTT/OTI" <Carolyn_MacLeod@xxxxxxx> writes:
> No problem, but you might get faster answers for general Eclipse
> questions if you post to the Eclipse Corner newsgroup, because there
> are way more people reading that. The newsgroup address is:
> But you need a password to access it, so go to:
>         http://www.eclipsecorner.org/newsgroups/index.html
> to request a password.

Seems down at the moment, so I'll pester you guys just a bit more if I
can get away with it. ;-)

> Hmmm - very strange. Compatibility.java has not changed in a month,
> and you should have .class files in your bin directory (you are
> correct about the location). I suspect strongly that the compile
> did not actually happen.

Is there some way I can get a log of what commands Eclipse is running
to compile the project, and what output they're giving? I'm not sure
how to go about debugging the problem - if I choose Rebuild All
Eclipse gives every indication that it is in fact rebuilding, I just
don't have any .class files when it's done.

> By the way, you are correct that you need to select org.eclipse.swt
> in the projects page of the Java Build Path in the project properties.
> I am sorry I did not think to mention that earlier.

The problem I have is best shown via a screenshot:

 http://people.redhat.com/~hp/buildpath.png

Shouldn't there be some UI on that page of the dialog?

Havoc

Back to the top