Re: [platform-swt-dev] OSX SWT Options vote

Just based on the traffic we've seen so far, it seems most prefer the Carbon approach.  Based on the information I've picked up from everyone's posts, I also suggest going with Carbon.  It could minimize any issues we'd have with Cocoa hiding low-level constructs that SWT needs access to.

David
--
David Whiteman
OTI Raleigh