Re: [platform-swt-dev] License of SWT & Embedding AWT widgets in SWT widgets

Hi.  The reason I asked this question and didn't
search through the archives is because I cant seem to
access them.  Even though I gave a username and
password for the platform-swt-dev list, whenever I try
to access the archives I get a name/password popup
dialog that won't accept my username/password pair.

--- Veronika Irvine/OTT/OTI <Veronika_Irvine@xxxxxxx>