Re: [platform-swt-dev] License of SWT & Embedding AWT widgets in SWT widgets

1) See the Common Public License:
        http://www.eclipsecorner.org/legal/notice.html

You should also check out the general license info:
        http://www.eclipse.org/legal/main.html

2) There have been several threads in the newsgroup on this subject.  Here are a couple of key discussions:
  • Summary of Swing Interoperability
  • Experimental Swing Support - How To?
  • timing problem initializing a Swing based editor in Eclipse
  • Eclipse SWT & Swing Coexistance - Help!

    Also there is an implementation of AWT using SWT.  Check out:
            http://www.embedded.oti.com

    Brad Neuberg <bradneuberg@xxxxxxxxx>

    08/11/2001 04:06 PM