Re: [platform-search-dev] Need help adding results to the search results view

You can use SearchUI.openSearchDialog(). The new search stuff only replaces how search results are displayed in the results view, nothing to do with the search dialog.

Thomas

Ninad J Agate <agate@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-search-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/08/2004 06:40 AM