[platform-releng-dev] URL that is good for 4.24. RC2a and will be good for 4.24 R?

Hi folks,

Is there a p2 URL that today points at 4.24 RC2a (or I-builds) that on release day will point to 4.24?

What happens for CDT is that the build breaks for a time on each release day because the p2 URL that CDT points to for platform changes and I am hoping to resolve that issue.

PS.1. I can't browse around https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/ to explore what is there because it doesn't rely on the (now) standard 404 handlers that show directory structure. I found I can use https://download.eclipse.org/justj/?file=eclipse/ - but even with that I couldn't find an obvious URL.

PS.2. The composites in https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.24/ say they have multiple children in the xml, but there aren't any. Is this a bug, if so I will file an issue?, e.g:

  <children size='5'>
  </children>

Thanks for your input,