Re: [platform-releng-dev] Stop listing transitive dependencies in features?

I think we have at least a mismatch in the documentation here, the eclipse help for feature dependencies state:

> The Dependencies page lists all Required Features and Plug-ins that must be present in the product before the feature can be installed. If any of these pre-requisites are missing, the feature will not be installed.

So actually either the documentation is wrong, or P2 behaves wrong installing *any* dependency, because according to the docs these are requirements that needs to be present or the feature will never be installed.

So strictly speaking I think if a feature does not list a dependency, it should be installed anyway but without any additional items (e.g. transitive ones)!

Sadly the "recompute when feature plugins change" checkbox is not persistent, otherwise one might use that flag to decide if (unlisted) dependencies should be computed e.g on tycho-build time...