Re: [platform-releng-dev] Adding bundles to the platform features

From the https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/154860/

Alexander Kurtakov
1:09 PM

Patch Set 3: Code-Review+2

Until it's really needed/used by anything in platform I would rather see it being added to https://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.ui.git/tree/features/org.eclipse.e4.rcp . This should satisfy the "publishing" part.
I think e4.rcp feature won't fit here. The new bundle e4.ui.ide will need core.resources with friends and I plan to extract "e4.platform" feature to resolve this: e4.rcp < e4.platform < platformI plan to move a number of types from "org.eclipse.ui.ide" to "org.eclipse.e4.ui.ide" just after the build will converge.Does this change your opinion?

OK. go on in this case