Re: [platform-releng-dev] Adding bundles to the platform features

The build is failing, I think because the new bundle is not yet published. How can I "publish" it without adding to a feature?

You more or less can't do that easily.
What would work is to simulate you're building the bundle and the feature together (like it happens during the regular build). To do so, you could create a "super" pom which references eclipse.platform.ui and eclipse.platform.releng/features/org.eclipse.platform-feature as modules and run `mvn clean verify -Pbuild-individual-bundles...` on it.

HTH

Back to the top