Re: [platform-releng-dev] Adding bundles to the platform features

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 10:26 AM Alexander Fedorov <alexander.fedorov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
5) but merge it anyway once other patch is merged:
Unbelievable! :)

:)
The only way to avoid that would be to have each Git repo publishing its own p2 site with its content. Nothing impossible, but it has never seemed worth the effort.

Please give me +1 for https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/154860/ if my understanding is correct.

I'm on PTO at the end of this day for 2 weeks, and will be travelling with limited mail access this afternoon; and such change can take up to 24 hours to get feedback from the "official" builds to know whether they broke the build or not.
So it seems too risky to me to give +1 and go away at the risk of breaking build for 2 weeks. Maybe Sravan can help?

Back to the top