Re: [platform-releng-dev] Commits to master branch

Hi Sravan,

thanks a lot.

I think we also need to increase the MANIFEST.MF version for every
first change in each plug-in. Correct?

Once Gerrit verification builds are working they will catch this AFAIK
but so far we have to do this check manually.

Best regards, Lars