Re: [platform-releng-dev] Trigger test integration build

On 02/10/2017 11:43 AM, Sravan K Lakkimsetti wrote:

Hi,

I would prefer the I-build to be controlled. But there is a job on Hudson which can be used to verify integration builds. https://hudson.eclipse.org/platform/view/My%20Jobs/job/eclipse-aggregator-master/

This available for platform ui committers. If any other team is interested. I will add them

Thanks for the reminder Sravan,
@Lars: Is this job a good answer to what you requested initially?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top