Re: [platform-releng-dev] Trigger test integration build

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 11:45 AM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This available for platform ui committers. If any other team is interested.
> I will add them

> Thanks for the reminder Sravan,
> @Lars: Is this job a good answer to what you requested initially?

I created the job
https://hudson.eclipse.org/platform/view/My%20Jobs/job/eclipse-aggregator-master/
a long time ago for validation.
But it would IMHO be beneficial to see the official build from
https://hudson.eclipse.org/platform/view/My%20Jobs/job/eclipse-aggregator-master/
 to ensure that "my" build setup is similar to the real one.

Sravan gave me read access to the releng job a long time ago but it is
still not visible to me, I guess the hudson instance needs a restart.

Maybe all Platform committers could get read access to the releng jobs?

Best regards, Lars

Back to the top