From:        "Daniel Megert" <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        12/08/2015 01:31 PM
Subject:        Re: [platform-releng-dev] 4.6.0 I-Build: I20151208-0800
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The tests are still missing for this build.

Dani

From:
e4Builder@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
08.12.2015 16:13
Subject:
[platform-releng-dev] 4.6.0 I-Build: I20151208-0800
Sent by:
platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Eclipse downloads:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20151208-0800/

   Build logs and/or test results (eventually):

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20151208-0800/testResults.php

Software site repository:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.6-I-builds

Specific (simple) site repository: