From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        11/26/2015 02:32 PM
Subject:        Re: [platform-releng-dev] 4.5.2 M-Build: M20151125-1000 - no tests        issue
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The tests did not run, due to Hudson problems. The Windows slave seems to work now, and I restarted that M-build test.

But, the Mac and Linux Slaves seem to have deeper problems, which I could not fix by a slave restart. So, I opened

Bug 483111- Shared Instance Hudson or slaves needs to be restarted

Will run the tests once that is addressed.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Re: [platform-releng-dev] 4.5.2 M-Build: M20151125-1000
Sent by:
platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The test results are missing.

Dani

[platform-releng-dev] 4.5.2 M-Build: M20151125-1000
Sent by:
platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Eclipse downloads:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/M20151125-1000/

   Build logs and/or test results (eventually):

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/M20151125-1000/testResults.php

Software site repository:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5-M-builds

Specific (simple) site repository: