[platform-releng-dev] New topic ... lots uf unit test failures in e4.ui.tests ?

I've not opened a bug yet, but am hoping for a "quick fix"? I've noticed a lot of JUnit failures in e4.ui.tests  .... I first noticed in recent I builds, but also see that started back in N20150910-2000.

Has a bug been open on these? (Does anyone look at unit tests, besides me? :)

I'm just interested in getting a good build for our "all day, all teams" test pass so quick attention from UI team would be appreciated.