[platform-releng-dev] N-builds re-enabled

I have re-enabled the Nightly (HEAD/master) builds starting tonight, at 8 PM.

Before re-enabling the I-builds and M-builds, I (we) need to sort out and coordinate the "maven version" increases that are required. I plan to start work on that late tonight and tomorrow.
Bug 469765 - Prep for 4.6 (Neon) and 4.5 (Mars) maintenance builds

In the mean time, I have disabled a couple of Gerrit jobs so we don't end up publishing a "half done" version of anything, but will re-enable them once the transition is complete.
Bug 471333 - Re-enable Gerrit jobs disabled during "transition".

Slow progress ... but, wanted to let everyone know current status and rough plan as of right-now. I will be able to focus on this more after tonight and will then suggest a fully formed plan in Bug 469765.