Re: [platform-releng-dev] Mars Acknowledgements: due June 10

On 05/28/2015 12:29 PM, Lars Vogel wrote:
Hi,

AFAIK the acknowledgements used to excluded committers in the past. For platform UI I will include them as well as many of our contributes do their work in their private time or go beyond the call of duty in their paid time. I plan to excluded only Paul and myself as the project leads.

And vice-versa, there are some contributors (at least one) in this list for which the contributions are in the call of duty of their paid time. So IMO, it's fine to keep everyone, including committers, project leads, and whoever has contributed code to Platform UI, independently of how those efforts were funded and why they did contribute.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top