[platform-releng-dev] Mars Acknowledgements: due June 10

As most of you know, this is a good time of year to pause, and think of all the people who have helped make this Mars release possible.

I have opened the following bug, where we can formalize a "thank you" page as we have in previous releases:

Bug 467744 - Mars Acknowledgements

As I state there in the bug, I think June 10 is a good target to complete this document. Feel free to say if you can not meet that date, and don't feel you need to wait until then to provide some drafts of your input. This is primarily a task for project or component leads, but any committer can say "thanks", preferably consolidated with your primary components input.

As always, I thank you all ... for providing timely input!  :)

Back to the top