Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India
Phone: 91-80-41776858

Inactive hide details for Lakshmi P Shanmugam ---05/21/2015 03:42:05 PM---SWT team would like to request a respin for RC2 for tLakshmi P Shanmugam ---05/21/2015 03:42:05 PM---SWT team would like to request a respin for RC2 for the following bugs: *Bug 467601* <https://bugs.e

From: Lakshmi P Shanmugam <lakshmipriya.bms@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/21/2015 03:42 PM
Subject: [platform-releng-dev] Respin request for RC2
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

SWT team would like to request a respin for RC2 for the following bugs:

BugĀ 467601 - [Win32][bidi] Control#setTextDirection(int) doesn't propagate AUTO to children of Composite

BugĀ 467687 - SWT: Invalid thread access in GC.drawImage

The bugs have patches and we are in the process of testing them.
I'll send a note when the changes are committed and we are ready for the rebuild.

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi P Shanmugam