[platform-releng-dev] Respin request for RC2

SWT team would like to request a respin for RC2 for the following bugs:

BugĀ 467601 - [Win32][bidi] Control#setTextDirection(int) doesn't propagate AUTO to children of Composite
BugĀ 467687 - SWT: Invalid thread access in GC.drawImage

The bugs have patches and we are in the process of testing them.
I'll send a note when the changes are committed and we are ready for the rebuild.

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi P Shanmugam

Back to the top