From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        01/27/2015 11:17 PM
Subject:        Re: [platform-releng-dev] Tonight's 8:00 PM build rescheduled for        2330 (Eastern)
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

All looks good for a late night build. The build itself will finish fine before Wednesday morning's builds ... but, then we have an I-build scheduled for 8, and an M-build schedule for 9 ... I may cancel the tests from this 2330 build, if it seems like much of a bottle neck, to make sure we get "the latest tests" complete, before the Thursday's sign-offs.

Thanks,