Re: [platform-releng-dev] Tonight's 8:00 PM build rescheduled for 2330 (Eastern)

All looks good for a late night build. The build itself will finish fine before Wednesday morning's builds ... but, then we have an I-build scheduled for 8, and an M-build schedule for 9 ... I may cancel the tests from this 2330 build, if it seems like much of a bottle neck, to make sure we get "the latest tests" complete, before the Thursday's sign-offs.

Thanks,

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        01/27/2015 08:45 PM
Subject:        [platform-releng-dev] Tonight's 8:00 PM build rescheduled ... to        later
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

In case readers of this list didn't know ... our build servers (and others?) are being patched and restarted. See

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg11452.html

Once I see that everything appears "back on line", I'll reschedule the I-build for about 1 hours after that. (Allowing 1 hour, just to make sure all is smooth, and that I can restart "our" servers :) .. we only have one, the database for performance data.) My *guess* is that will be around 10:00. But, could be later.

Just keeping you informed.