Re: [platform-releng-dev] Our consumption of JDT for the Nightly build

On 11/19/2014 09:06 PM, Lars Vogel wrote:
 >for production builds

Is this the P-build from http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/ ? I never understood why we have this. If I understand you
correctly, we are consuming here JDT from a different p2 repository.

On that page the P-build is under the heading "Patch Builds"
and by looking at the date you should easily recognize what
build this is: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 :)

 > If you want the latest compiler, it is in the *output* of every nightly build

This confuses me. Are you saying the N-Builds from http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/ have the latest JDT.ui and
JDT.core? In this case I need to investigate the error in the external plug-in.

Sure, the equation is:
N = jdt sources of the day + compiler binary from last milestone -> jdt binaries of the day

Which JDT fix are you missing?

best,
Stephan

Back to the top