Re: [platform-releng-dev] Trigger I-Build

On 09/30/2014 05:07 PM, David M Williams wrote:
B. I was asked, and could not think of a good reason not to, why the Gerrit builds don't use the N-build repositories as their "target". While this wouldn't solve the "build everything" issue, it I would guess there would be many times you could make one change one day, and then make the other change the next day ... so at least it narrows the "turn around time". (If this helps those of you in charge of Gerrit builds, credit goes to Dani, who is the one who asked, as an aside, while we were talking about other, unrelated topics).
Do you think it may be worth changing the eclipse-p2-repo.url property directly in parent pom? I believe using nightlies would be helpful for anyone running a local build, not only in the context of Gerrit.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top